Tuesday, October 19, 2010

SKULLED CARDIGAN. SOLD.

PRICE: P 250

When I saw this cardigan, it reminded me of Alexander McQueen's scarf.
I was like, "Oh, what is this?" and then I grabbed it and checked the back...I loved what I saw! It had zippers at the back!!! I LOVE "SURPRISES" LIKE THESE. I tried it on and it fit me perfectly but decided to sell it to you guys since I'm flat out broke.

It's really cool and comfy because the fabric is really soft. So, when you're lazy to dress up, this is a good piece to grab.

It's a cool cardigan and you can instantly feel cool with the zipper at the back (well, that's what I felt when I tried it on). Try using it with a plain white tank top :>

DETAILS DETAILS:


The small pockets in front


AND THE WAY TOO COOL ZIPPERS AT THE BACK!
You can wear it totally unzipped...


Or fully zipped...


BUT IF YOU ASK ME, I PREFER IT HALF ZIPPED TO SHOW IT'S COOLNESS. :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment