Tuesday, October 19, 2010

RANDOM THRIFT: Brown Leather-ish Denim Jacket. SOLD.


PRICE: P 450

This one's a cool one because I was about to pay for my stuff when I found this, the collar must've caught my attention. When I touched this cool jacket, I fell in loveee. It was SUPERRR SOFFTT I wasn't expecting it. It's size SMALL so it doesn't fit me, SADDD, so I decided to share it with you guys.

The jacket looks leather-y from afar but when you look at it up close, you'll gasp coz it looks like denim (THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED TO ME). Maybe it's coz it's "glossy"/shiny from afar but when you look at it closely, you'll see the marks of a denim- HENCE THE "WEIRD" TITLE. SO YEAH THIS JACKET CONTAINS SOME BADASS-NESS!

Wear leggings with these and some dark sunglasses OR A BOWLER HAT IF YOU HAVE and a cig on your hand and you'd be implying the "Don't talk to me, Bitch...Imma kick yo ass if you do." OR MAYBE I'M JUST EXAGGERATING. =)) NO?

DETAILS DETAILS:



The lapels of the jacket.


The wrists with zippers on.


The back side of the jacket.

THE JACKET IS EVEN BETTER IN REAL LIFE WHEN YOU TOUCH IT! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment