Tuesday, October 19, 2010

RICO's Blazer. SOLD.

PRICE: P 450

This blazer is just awesome. It's so comfy to wear and the color combination is just so preppy. I feel like I'm in the "I'm Chuck Bass" mode when I tried this on. It's like, "Oh no you can't do that to me coz I'm better than you" jacket. COnfidence boosts coz you feel so fly, ya know what I mean? =)) PINSTRIPES NEVER LOSE AND I HAVE A LOVE AFFAIR WITH BLAZERS, SO YEAH...

Feel like Blair Waldorf and wear this with a skirt or something or be like Serena and pair it with skin-tight jeans and dropdeadgorgeous accessories! OR!!! I WAS THINKING OF ADDING SOME PINS AND MEDALS TO MAKE IT LOOK COOLER! THAT WOULD BE COOL TOO!

DETAILS DETAILS:


Inside pocket with the cool label on!



I LOVE LAPELS. :))


The cuffs.


OMG. INSIDE POCKETS!!! PLUS 2 COOL POINTS FOR THAT! FEELIN' LIKE A BADASS:))

annddd...the back view of the jacket. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment