Monday, January 16, 2012

Black Leather Messenger Bag. SOLD.


PRICE: P 500


HELLOOO THERE!!!! I must say it has been a while and I'm glad I'm back with some new stuff for sale for ya! First of all, I must say Happy New Year to you, kind reader, for I am humbled that you are here...right now...on my blog...reading this... and since you are here anyways, feast your eyes ON THIS!

This pretty little thing I stumbled upon is now up for grabs for you to use and love because you know, bags need some lovin' too. The leather is impeccably smooth and is still in PRETTY good condition but I must say that one side of the strap is coming off. Nothing a little awesome sewer (as in mananahi) can't handle :))

Check out the deetz:




This is actually what it looks like in real life.


If you look closer, you'll see the side where it needs a little stitching.


Heto na. ME...wearing the item...DON'T MIND MY ARMSS!!!!! =))


So many exclamation points, so little time.

2 comments:

  1. I totally dig this girl.

    How does the strap feel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The strap feels brand new actually, may I know who this is?

      Delete