Thursday, October 27, 2011

Olive Green Bag with Holder. SOLD.



PRICE: P 450

This bag is sooo cool because it has this huge space inside and it has two pockets (see me show you the pockets down below). I also love the "handles" with the velcro (see me demo it as well below) because I can hold it or just leave it hanging on my shoulders when I'm tamad. I could totally fit my whole art stuff in this bag! You name it, sketchpad/book, laptop, tablet, acrylic paint, brushes...I've run out of materials to put :))

DETAILS:



Leatherrrr..


I feel so hip, feeling ko nasa NYC. UGH, I WANT THIS BAG. BUT NO. YOU NEED IT TOO! :(((



Here's pocket 1...


And here's pocket 2..omg my face!


Here's the velcro part! :)) Naaliw naman ako.


You know you want iiittt :> :> :>

No comments:

Post a Comment