Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Fixie Caps for SALE!

My bro, Nino likes a lot of things. One thing my bro likes as much as me (or possibly more than me) is his bike =)) He loves his bicycles so much he might as well marry 'em! LOL. Jk. But that's how much he loves bikes..as much as I love clothes.

Since we once learned that all we needed was love from ohhh, I dunno..a little Beatle out there, my bro decided to share his love for y'all. Of course not everything in this world is free (but I assure you love is freeee~~) and if you buy this...a free loovee is given to you by meee~~~!!! Hug at kiss, gusto mo pa, okay laaang (I may have just whore-d myself out ooooOORR NAT) :)))

Anyhoo, fixie caps are the knew straw hats! Kidding, ako lang yun. Pauso ko lang yan...but aren't fixie caps sooo cutee?!?! My bro have stocked my store up with 5 designs of fixie caps!

PRICE: P 500.00

DETAILS:


Lotto fixie cap~~~ (RESERVED)


Cofidis cap~~~


Quick Step~~




Milram cap~~~(RESERVED)




Agritube/Kuota cap~~~(SOLD)


PS. These are all BRAND NEW and are made from Italiaaa~~ :D
PPS. Meet my other brother, Bong! He's my mowdellzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment