Friday, December 10, 2010

Random Thrift: Dress/Romper, Whatever. SOLD.



These photos...



when combined...






Can be used/worn using thisssss dress/romper!!!! :)))

RESLULT...........


FRONT.


PRICE: P 450

DETAILS:



BACK VIEW.


Collar(or lapel?)!!!

The collar is jusstttt ughhh...adorabbblleee!!!

Imagine wearing this on Christmas eve, so CUTE! Really feelin the Christmas vibe and dressin' it up for JC! :))

Ok, so I'm totally up for comments and suggestions to make this blog/site/whatever better and my friend suggested I wear the stuff I'm selling so at least they'd know what it looks like...soooo here it isss... =))) NO JUDGING OKAYYYY?!?!? :|

At first sight, this looks like a dress but then when I tried it on, I realized it was a romper. Such deceiving looks!


Just wear it with some white socks and penny loafers and, ughhhh, orgasmic. =)) To anyone who buys this...inggit akooooo. :| I reallllyyy want this but I have to sell it to earn moneh. So, go get thiissss, I know you want tooo. (tapos inggitin niyo ko when you wear it, imma bitchslap you!) =))))

KIDDIN.

Instant kill 'to when you add white socks talaga. PS...When I saw this I first thought of Zooey Deschanel! So go get this, so that when people see you...hellooo!!! INSTANT COOL KA NA BECAUSE ZOOEY (Yes, we're close. =)) jk.) IS LIKE, THE QUUUEENNNN OF INDIE. :))))




No comments:

Post a Comment