Friday, December 10, 2010

Banana Republic Military Jacket. SOLD.


Ok, I apologize for the wrinkly jacket. I took the photos asap after getting it coz I just had to share it with you guys. Don't worry, right after I took these photos, they went straight to the dry cleaners. :>

PRICE: P 600

DETAILS:


The cuffs.

I was lucky enough to find this jacket....


Back view.


...because this one is a "sample size". If you look closely at the white tag you'll see the information about the jacket. The fabric is 100% cotton, it came from Spring '07 (HOW COOL IS THAT?!), and it's purpose? IT'S THE 1ST PROTOTYPE (and the tag says it ain't for sale) and the date says that it's from April 20, 2006!

HOW COOL IS THAT!? It's weird how it got mixed in the pile of blazers. :))) This jacket fits me very well and nicely so it's just about my size. I like how it's military inspired and to be honest, I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN OVER IT! :)) The cool factor of it is all in the white tag, so with 600 bucks, ain't that bad! :))

4 comments:

  1. Hey Nikki! Is this still available? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim! Yes this jacket is still available. :) It's now on sale 25% off so it's now P 450.00!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'll take it! :D Can I get from you in SDA? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, sure you can! Wait...uhm, can you send me a link on your fb or something so I know what you look like? :)) or can you give me your cell number so I can contact you?

    ReplyDelete